Thursday, December 14, 2006

John Cena's Next Movie




It appears John Cena will be following up his first action movie role "The Marine", with a starring role in "Predator 3", following in the footsteps of Arnold Schwarzenegger.

From www.contactmusic.com:

"The tough guy is the clear favourite to land the role of OAK in PREDATOR 3, according to Internet film rumours, but he insists no one has called him and offered him the role yet. Cena is making it easy for the studio executives who may be considering him for the part - he'd love to tackle the Predator. He tells movie news site moviehole.net, "Everybody's been telling me about that (rumour). I wish somebody from the movie would actually call me about that." "I haven't heard anything yet, but, man, that'd be something fun to do.... I grew up on those movies. They were fun to watch and they honestly and legitimately gave, not only me, but a lot of people, heroes. "In retrospect, those movies have become cult classics... They are pieces of history that can't be ignored. I'd love to give it my best shot and I'm gonna try my damnedest to take that role."

Let's hope Cena does not go the way of the Rock, and turn to Hollywood over the WWE. If that's the case, we could be losing one of our great superstars to the fame of the silver screen.

Labels: ,

Contact Me

1 Comments:

Blogger Bekah said...

EVERYONE WHO LOVES A GOOD MOVIE::: Go see The Marine!!! It was such a good movie. For Cena's first time, it was great. And a lot of the action scenes get really suspensful and dangerous. Go see it. It was AWESOME!!

December 19, 2006 at 6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Receive Wrestling updates - Enter your email address:




-BLANK-