Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Contact & Link Love


In order to spread WWE news and info to as many fans as possible, I've added the WWE Fanatics/Characters Blog on several popular social networking sites. If you belong to any of the ones listed below, feel free to add the profile listed below on there..It's great to keep in touch and discuss WWE events with fans. I won't lie, having this many profiles can require a lot to keep up, and Myspace right now has received the most attention (and is by far the best of the bunch).

You can also contact me by email: wwecharacters@mcstylin.com if you have questions, comments, concerns, want to network, advertise, etc.


Here's the list of other sites I have WWE Fanatics presence at or started at. Feel free to add the profile if you're on any of these:

Facebook - WWE Fanatics

Faceparty.com Profile

Friendster.com profile

Hi 5 Profile for WWE Fanatics

Myspace Profile - WWE Fanatics!

Orkut Profile

Squidoo - WWE Fanatics!

Squidoo - Divalicious!

Squidoo - John Cena

Twitter WWE Characters Blog updates

Also to anyone who attends a live WWE event, meets or bumps into a WWE superstar, contact me about it to be featured on the blog. Find out more here.

Labels: , ,

Contact Me

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey,

can we have a little link exchange?

let me know.

November 9, 2007 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger E-R0CK said...

I agree with all ur predictions , except i think edge will win the belt. One last screw job before Vickie gets fired and once shes fired edge dumps her.

I love this blog keep up the good work

May 18, 2008 at 12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, love the site. I would love to exchange links, let me know!

January 18, 2009 at 8:15 PM  
Blogger Kiscope said...

hi nice blog i want to axchange link with you this my blig
WWE-TOUR

January 13, 2010 at 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Receive Wrestling updates - Enter your email address:




-BLANK-