Friday, April 6, 2007

Lillian Garcia on Her Injury





Lillian Garcia left a recent update on her website, noting her unfortunate skiing accident on March 17th. From her site, www.lilliangarcia.com:

"Hi everyone,

As many of you already know, I was in a skiing accident on March 17th. As a result, it has been confirmed that I have torn my ACL in my right knee. I will require surgery but have convinced the doctor to wait until after Wrestlemania 23. There is no way I am missing out on being a part of such a huge event!!

In the meantime, I have been in physical therapy daily to make my knee stronger and am wearing a brace to support it. I was very happy that I was able to return to Raw last Monday night and with the help of the staff around the ring, they gave me the assistance I needed to make it through the show.

I will be having surgery on Thursday, April 5th in New York City performed by Dr. Armin Tehrany. Dr. Tehrany is an excellent Orthopedic surgeon who has performed many knee and shoulder operations including on numerous professional athletes. I feel very strongly that I am in very good hands and will come out of this with flying colors!!

I can’t thank all of you enough for all your calls and emails. It really feels great to be loved by so many. Just know that I love you back ten fold!!

Look for updates after the surgery!

Forever Rockin’,
Lilian :)"

We wish the best to Lillian Garcia in her recovery efforts as she continues to be one of the hottest divas and best ring announcers in professional wrestling!

Labels: ,

Contact Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Receive Wrestling updates - Enter your email address:




-BLANK-