Sunday, July 8, 2007

JR's Blog and BBQ


Good ol' Jim Ross, commentator for WWE & Monday Night Raw, keeps a regular blog at http://www.jrsbarbq.com:

In his most recent entry he took time out to discuss the opening of his new BBQ restaurant and addresses some reader/fan questions. Here's some excerpts:

"I have no idea who is going to pose for the next Playboy featuring a WWE Diva. Not my territory. My point was that Lilian is definitely qualified, but I don’t think she would make that personal choice. Melina is apparently another rumor as you point out, but again it is just a rumor by your own admission. And yes, Melina would look “nice” in Playboy."

"Have I heard the rumor of Raw going to 3 hours this fall? Yes, I have heard the rumor, which is all it is at this point. All that means to me is more work and a longer time between bathroom breaks. I have no issue if Raw goes to 3 hours or not."

"Things have been really hectic here in Norman as the countdown, (Did you notice our clock on the home page?), is on for Wednesday’s opening of J.R.’s Family Bar-B-Q Restaurant. I have spent a fair amount of time at our place over the past several days and just as preparing for a Wrestlemania level broadcast or a big time football game, we have all prepared diligently and I feel we are ready to kick some behind come Wednesday morning at 11a.m. Central time. We will be open 7 days a week from 11 a.m. until 10 p.m. The food on all the run throughs has been super and the vast collection of wrestling memorabilia and other memorabilia including several pieces from our John Wayne and Mickey Mantle collections have got folks buzzing."

Read JR's full BBQ site blog here: http://www.jrsbarbq.com

Labels: , , ,

Contact Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Receive Wrestling updates - Enter your email address:




-BLANK-