Saturday, December 29, 2007

John Cena & Torrie Wilson Updates


It looks like there could be some good news coming for the WWE and John Cena fans. According to Wrestling Observer, John Cena has been making great progress with his rehab and recovery from injury. There's a good possibility that Cena could return to action as soon as Wrestlemania 24, where he could face Randy Orton in a non-title match, or make an appearance. Other speculation is that JBL will face Jericho at Wrestlemania, and Hulk Hogan will face Great Khali. Let's hope Cena makes a quick recovery and can be a part of the big event!

Also, according to Let's Wrestle Blog's WWE News, Torrie Wilson has been suffering some bad back problems. She hasn't been on Smackdown in several weeks. The WWE Diva reported the following update on her Myspace page:

"On the health front, my back problems don't seem to be getting any better and I am actually starting to feel worse believe it or not! It's gotten to the point that I can barely stand up in the morning. I've never really been hurt before so this is really REALLY annoying to me. I can't stand feeling frail and just want to go back to my active lifestyle. I am looking into another type of treatment right now that looks promising so let's hope this problem goes away soon. Please pray for me! I have actually been out of the action in the wrestling ring for quite some time and am really starting to miss it."

Stay tuned for more info on both John Cena and Torrie Wilson.

Labels: , , , ,

Contact Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Receive Wrestling updates - Enter your email address:




-BLANK-