Monday, November 3, 2008

Cena's Life is WWE 24/7


The Melbourne Herald Sun of Australia recently talked to John Cena regarding comments fellow wrestler HHH made about him. The comments from Triple H said that for Cena's WWE career "This is his life, this is his wife, this is his kids. This is everything he is". (Melbourne Herald Sun) Cena responded to the comments saying Triple H is dead on with his analysis. Cena loves the business and his superstardom, and the doors it has opened for him.

"I don't have a wife, I don't have kids and I certainly travel 300 days a year. So, well said, Triple H.

"This is my family. I certainly don't have a back-up plan. This is all I have."

Cena's mojo is based in truth and backing himself -- no matter how it plays with audiences.

"I'm a genuine guy. I act how I want to act, I dress how I want to dress. I don't follow trends," he says.

"If it happens to be cool at the time, so be it, then I'm the cool guy. If it's out of date, then I'm out of date.

"If I'm getting booed because I'm out of place, I don't try to put myself in place. I stay the course and wait for good things to happen."


The article goes on to discuss Cena's humorous video blog, his view on relationships, and discussion of his side projects besides wrestling with WWE.

Read the full article at Melbourne Herald Sun.

Labels: , , , , ,

Contact Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Receive Wrestling updates - Enter your email address:




-BLANK-