Saturday, June 16, 2007

The Rise of Mr. Kennedy....Kennedy!


Mr. Kennedy may be on the brink of being the new "Rock" or "Stone Cold" that the WWE is in desperate need of. From edmontonsun.com:

"When you think of the faces of wrestling -- legends who walked the walk and talked the talk -- guys like Ric Flair, Bret Hart, Hulk Hogan, The Rock, Shawn Michaels and Stone Cold Steve Austin come to mind.

There's another guy itching to add his name to the list. Ken Anderson, the guy we know and love as Mister ... Kennedy ... Kennedy.

"Ever since I got into the wrestling business, when I stepped into the ring for the first time in an old J.C. Penney shopping centre, one light hanging above the ring ... the guy who was training me told me that I'd never be successful," Kennedy said. "I remember thinking, 'You're wrong.' "One of my biggest influences was Stone Cold Steve Austin and I have always thought I want my name to be cemented up there with all the big stars."

Read the full article here:
http://www.edmontonsun.com/Sports/OtherSports/2007/06/09/4246955-sun.html

Commentary: With Mr. Kennedy now moving to RAW he can definitely start to build up his name. A good Kennedy feud with John Cena or maybe HHH when he returns could be exactly what the WWE needs to get back some attitude.

Labels: , , ,

Contact Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Receive Wrestling updates - Enter your email address:




-BLANK-