Monday, July 2, 2007

Lillian Garcia Update



Many people have asked about the whereabouts/return of WWE Raw ring announcer and diva, Lillian Garcia. According to information on the Lillian Garcia Wikipedia entry:

"On March 17, 2007, Garcia twisted her knee in heavy snow while skiing in Killington, VT incurring a torn anterior cruciate ligament. She underwent surgery on her knee on April 5, 2007 in New York City under Dr. Amin Tehrany. She is expected to be out for the entire month of June."

Justin Roberts, the ring announcer who has been filling in for Lillian has also updated his Myspace page schedule to reflect he will be doing tonight's RAW, but there are no further dates in July mentioned for him.

The last official word given by Lillian was on May 9th on her website, lilliangarcia.com:

"Hi Everyone,

It has been over a month since my surgery and let me start by saying that going through this surgery and rehab experience has given me a whole new outlook at all our WWE Superstars. Knowing now what they go through to come back from an injury and wrestle again makes me have even more respect for them. In my case, getting my knee to function normal again has not been easy!! The thing is, when you have ACL reconstruction surgery, your leg looses most of it’s muscle, bending ability, leg extension and capability to put pressure on it which means I’m still on crutches. But make no mistake about it, I am working very hard in rehab every day to be able to return as soon as possible. I miss RAW, my WWE family and all of you very much!!

I would like to thank everyone at Dr. Tehrany’s office for helping me with my recovery, especially Dr. Tehrany and my physical therapist, Jason who has been kicking my butt!! :)

I wish I could tell you my return date but it is still too soon to tell. For now, thanks again for all your great emails and concerns!! It really means a lot to me.

Forever Rockin’,
Lilian :)"

Click here to check out Lillian Garcia's Official website, where you can email Lillian your support and fan mail!

Labels: , ,

Contact Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Receive Wrestling updates - Enter your email address:




-BLANK-