Sunday, August 5, 2007

Teddy & Kristal's Guestlist


In Kristal's latest WWE.com blog journal about her wedding to "Teddylicious" (Teddy Long) she discusses the guest list and lets us know of several guests from the WWE who are not invited. From WWE.com:

"I have to admit – there are a few WWE Superstars who definitely won’t be there. One is Ashley. Obviously with her suspension she can’t be there. And even if she was here, I wouldn’t invite her anyway because she’s a little snot.

And Candice Michelle, the Women’s Champion – I don’t have anything against her, but I don’t want anyone looking anywhere nearly as good as I will on my wedding day, so she’s definitely not invited. I don’t want that Raw Diva hogging the spotlight.

As for the guys… Most of the Superstars are invited. There’s just one … thing… I definitely know isn’t invited, and that’s Boogeyman. No way. Talk about a big N-O, no! "

I guess the last thing you want is to find worms on your wedding cake, so that definitely makes sense. But shafting divas like Ashley and Candice just doesn't make sense. In fact it makes Kristal look petty compared to in love and happy to be getting married. Let's hope Teddy puts his foot down and allows the 2 divas to attend.

Labels: , , , ,

Contact Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Receive Wrestling updates - Enter your email address:




-BLANK-