Tuesday, November 13, 2007

John Cena Speaks About CNN


WWE presented an exclusive written interview with John Cena on WWE.com Tuesday night. In the interview Cena addresses how CNN edited his comments to make it appear like he has done steroids and attempt to smear the WWE. Cena states he went into the interview a "bit timid" and gave them answers to everything they asked in about 45 minutes. Cena was not happy with CNN's presentation as you can tell below.

Here is one excerpt from the interview on WWE.com:

"WWE.com: If you could do the interview over again, would you do anything differently?

Cena: No, I’d get a hold of the producer and tell him where to cut the damned tape. I’m proud of my statement and like I said, I thought I made it the best I could. You can go onto WWE.com and find the unedited version. It’s just the way that they cut it, you can take any three words and make it sound good. And that’s exactly what they did. They took the beginning and then end of a two-and-a-half minute statement, cut it down to a 10-second sound byte and threw it out there and made it sound like I do drugs. "

Cena also discusses his image, his current injury recovery efforts and how he plans to do interviews from here on out.

The full interview is available here at WWE.com

Labels: , , ,

Contact Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Receive Wrestling updates - Enter your email address:




-BLANK-