Sunday, October 19, 2008

WWE Divas Costume Contest


wwe divas halloween costume contest

The WWE Divas will be having another Halloween Costume contest at 2008 Cyber Sunday (10/26) which you the fans of WWE Universe can vote on! Voting will go down during the event. Last year's event saw Mickie James win it all with her sexy Indian costume. Also in the contest were WWD Divas Jillian Hall as Britney Spears, Maria as a cat, Torrie Wilson as a Redskins football player, and Victoria in her hilarious Sumo wrestler outfit!

In this year's event, diva favorites like Kelly Kelly and Maria will try for the win, and newcomers such as Brie Bella will try to sway the fan vote. To prepare for Halloween and the Cyber Sunday contest this year, Victoria is looking for Myspace members to give her ideas about what to dress up as!

From Victoria's Myspace blog:

I'm racking my brain. Only two weeks until Halloween, and I haven't chosen a costume yet. I had so much fun with my Sumo Suit last year, but I feel pressure to top it. Any suggestions ?

I read on a gossip site that Justin Credible is working at Olive Garden. There was an Olive Garden very close to my old restaurant in Louisville. Some of their employees used to come eat at my place. I heard it is a great company to work for. Very, very few wrestlers are able to retire after their wrestling career, and I think Justin chose a great second career. And nothing beats the rush of working in a high energy kitchen ! Best of luck on your next challenge, Justin !

And speaking of business, my new and improved Black Widow Customs website will be up by Monday. I am sooooooo happy with the way it turned out! I want to thank the crew at SeedSeven.Com for putting together a kick-butt website. www.black-widow-customs.com . Let me know what you think...

I am throwing up all kinds of stuff on my eBay store, www.stores.ebay.com/Victorias-Goodies .


Be sure to check out Victoria's Goodies on eBay including her classic Black Widow Boots!

Labels: , , , , ,

Contact Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Receive Wrestling updates - Enter your email address:




-BLANK-