Monday, July 30, 2007

What's Kristal Up To?


WWE Diva Kristal seems to be one of the happiest women on the planet. She's in the midst of planning her wedding to Smackdown General Manager, Teddy Long. She has a recent blog entry about the wedding planning at WWE.com. In the blog, Kristal discusses everything from th the wedding color theme to the "swag bag" guests will receive. Teddy Long also chimes in.

From :

"Oh, speaking of Ron... how great was that on SmackDown last night, when Teddy announced thhttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifat his longtime friend, Ron Simmons, will be his best man? Damn! I’m so happy for Ron. Teddy is so excited to have Ron be such a special part of our big day. … Oh, hang on a second… it looks like Teddy wants to add in a little message to my blog.

Hi everyone, this is the happiest groom-to-be, Teddy Long. I’m really excited about this wedding and to be marrying Kristal. One of the things I’ve been doing is trying to keep a level head, man, but Kristal – she’s a very beautiful woman! Luckily I have my best man, my right-hand-man, Ron Simmons to keep me cool under pressure. I know I made the right choice when I picked him to be my best man. "

It seems the couple is quite excited and busy. One thing people may overlook is the "friendship" between Kristal and Vickie Guerrero. This developed a while ago on Smackdown with Vickie before she was named assistant GM of the show. Vickie said she wanted a new role after her recent problems (Chavo Guerrero match losses, etc). She asked to talk to Kristal privately and we never saw what they discussed. Vickie disappeared for some time then returned to interview for the assistant position. Thanks to the fact Kristal had Teddy under a love spell, Vickie was named the new assistant. This leads to several questions regarding Vickie and Kristal's intentions.

Did Vickie convince Kristal to woo Teddy so they could hatch a greater plan? Is this going to involve Chavo Guerrero somehow? Will the wedding even go forward? My speculation is Vickie is scheming to completely take over as GM of the show. Somehow, Kristal will break up with Teddy, devastating him and making him want to leave the show for some time. Time wil tell if the marriage goes on and what Kristal and Vickie have planned.

Labels: , , , , ,

Contact Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Receive Wrestling updates - Enter your email address:




-BLANK-