Monday, August 6, 2007

Jim Ross on Rock, Cena, Taker


In Jim Ross' latest blog entry he answers many fan submitted questions. Here are the highlights where Ross discussed The Rock vs Cena, John Cena's long run as champ and the Undertaker's return to WWE.

From jrsbarbq.com:

On a possible Rock vs John Cena match:
Will we ever see a Rock vs. Cena match? My guess would be “highly unlikely”. Rock is a movie star and isn’t likely to ever wrestle again as he has made a career change. Do you blame him? I sure as hell don’t. For those fans that damn the Rock for becoming successful in another career, I am puzzled by that logic. Rock is still a fan and always will be and him returning to the ring or not doesn’t lessen his successes or his passion for the business that is in his blood. I would like to see the match between these two entertaining individuals, nonetheless.

On if he is bored with Cena as WWE Champ:
Am I bored of seeing John Cena as WWE Champion? No. Jasmeet, I covet every Monday night I am privileged to broadcast Monday Night Raw because I know I won’t be there forever. So, I don’t get “tired” of anything really as it relates to what I see on TV, but that is not to say I don’t have my own ideas on what might make for good television. Over analyzing the creative process is getting tired, but will never go away and will probably only increase as the internet continues amazing growth. Plus, some guys who write about wrestling on the ‘net are very bright.

On the Undertaker's return to WWE:
Lots of questions about the Undertaker. I look forward to seeing him back in action next month as best as I can tell. Bottom line is that the awesome future Hall of Famer will be back soon. That will give Smackdown a boost to say the least to go along with the return of Rey Mysterio. I am a regular Smackdown viewer and that broadcast has been doing really well in the ratings and has featured some intriguing wrestling bouts over the past few weeks. I especially enjoyed Flair vs. Finlay.

Read the entire blog at JR's BBQ here.

Labels: , , , ,

Contact Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Receive Wrestling updates - Enter your email address:




-BLANK-