Sunday, September 23, 2007

Candice Returns Home for Raw


WWE Diva Candice Michelle is making her return home tonight to Milwaukee, Wisconsin for tonight's episode of Raw. The former Playboy cover girl and GoDaddy spokesmodel gave an interview to Tim Cuprisin of JSOnline.com recently in which she discussed her hometown of Milwaukee, her wrestling career and much more. From jsonline.com:

"I'm your straight home-girl cheesehead - still eat beer and brats all the time," she says. "I might doll myself up and go out and be a diva, but I'm really your Midwestern girl."

And she says that she's become increasingly serious about wrestling.

"People thought I was just eye candy," she recalls. "And I couldn't prove to them that I was there for other reasons, that I've been athletic my whole life."

Candice goes on to discuss her thoughts about making it into the WWE, the Chris Benoit tragedy, the great WWE fans, and her upcoming appearance on the game show "Family Feud".

You can check out the full article here:
"WWE Raw wrestler Michelle insists she's still the girl next door"

Also you can check out the great podcast interview with Candice here.

Labels: , , , , ,

Contact Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Receive Wrestling updates - Enter your email address:




-BLANK-