Sunday, October 21, 2007

When Will Jericho Return?


Each week WWE fans continue to see cryptic TV ads full of numbers and letters which seem to cotain a code. The ads have no statement at the end of them, yet many indicate they hold clues which announce the impending return of former WWE star, Chris Jericho. Jericho has reportedly been looking for a deal with WWE for months now (ever since his appearance on Larry King Live months ago). The Winnipeg Sun recently interviewed Jericho about this, and he had the following to say:

"No deal has been signed. But a lot of times I'm the last one to know."

Jericho admits he's getting the itch to return to the ring but won't say when it'll be.

"When I left, I wasn't retiring ... I needed a break, I was mentally fried," he said. "When I first left wrestling, I couldn't have cared less about it, but after I finished the book (A Lion's Tale:Around the World in Spandex), I realized what wrestling meant to me.

"I will go back, absolutely, but when I'm ready. I'll be back sooner than 10 years and later than tomorrow. I really don't know. I'm working on this book tour for the next four weeks and my goal is to promote the book."

The book that Jericho is promoting is "A Lion's Tale Around the World in Spandex". The 432 page book tells the story of his journey from wrestling school in Canada to his time in leagues in Mexico and Japan to his big break in the WCW. Inside he discusses how he worked his way through the ranks alongside major wrestling stars like Chris Benoit and Lance Storm to become a major superstar.

Labels: , , ,

Contact Me

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HOPE Y2J CHRIS JERICO COMES BACK THAT WOULD BE A GREAT THING

October 21, 2007 at 2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear that the cryptic messages are for perry saturn, could this be true?

October 21, 2007 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger MC said...

Hmm, depends where you heard it Sidious ;)

October 21, 2007 at 2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suppose anything is possible. However, Chris Jericho is showing the same cryptic messages on his MySpace page instead of his picture. He just changed it within the last couple of weeks. Right about the same time that the WWE started showing the thing on RAW. Makes you wonder, huh?

October 22, 2007 at 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Receive Wrestling updates - Enter your email address:




-BLANK-