Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Wild World of Edge


Fans may be wondering what injured WWE superstar Edge has been up to during his off-time. Edge maintains a regular blog on his Myspace page. In the October 3rd entry, Edge recalls his trip to San Fransisco and Santa Cruz, California. During the trip, Edge stopped at Pier 39 and checked out some Sea Lions and later picked up some NFL jerseys.

"Besides that the sea lions were great. I'd never seen one before, and let's face it, I'm easily amused. Add to the fact that I finally found myself in a store that sold the baby blue San Diego Chargers jersey, and Adam was a happy man. I've always dug the Chargers since I was a kid because I watched that classic game with the Dolphins and thought those jerseys rocked. Yes, that's why I became a Chargers fan. And save the comments, I know we're not having a good year..so far. Although with Norv Turner...ahh that's another story."

Edge seems to be enjoying his time away from the ring, but you'd have to believe he's anxious to get back to the WWE too. No word yet on his official return. The blog includes some interesting tales from the former World Heavyweight champ. You can read the entire Edge's Myspace blog here.

Labels: , ,

Contact Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Receive Wrestling updates - Enter your email address:




-BLANK-