Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Victoria Sells Goodies at Ebay


victoria ebay curling iron

One of the current veteran WWE Divas, Victoria (Lisa Marie), has been selling items on eBay's site, and has her own eBay store called "Victoria's Goodies". Pictured above you see Victoria holding a Revlon Curling iron, Ebay Item number: 250212549908, which is at a bid of 99 cents to start. She also has for sale a Funky women's hat, a pink baseball cap, Betty Boop coin purse, sleeping mask and Starter jersey for men, amongst several other used personal items.

According to Victoria's ad for the curling iron, it's a two size which she doesn't need now that she "chopped her locks". One may think Victoria is going bankrupt since she's selling all these used items, but that's not the case. On her December 25th Myspace blog, the WWE diva tells her reasons for having eBay auctions to sell her goodies:

When WWE asked me to go to wrestling school in Memphis, I was living in Los Angeles. I packed just about everything I owned into a Jeep and drove to Memphis. Now seven years later, I have so much miscellaneous stuff that I've accumulated over the years, my house is a mess. I'm gonna start throwing everything on eBay with a 99 cent starting bid. To see what I have on eBay, go to www.stores.ebay.com/victorias-goodies. I'm not selling any wrestling items, but you'll find a variety of everything else.

Victoria also predicted a Giants' victory with a score of 34-31 for Superbowl 42. So she seems to have some good sports picking instincts, as she correctly chose the winning team and points won by for the big game!

Check out all of Victoria's current items for sale at Victoria's Goodies.

View more from WWE Characters' info about WWE Diva Victoria.

Labels: , , , , ,

Contact Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Receive Wrestling updates - Enter your email address:




-BLANK-