Saturday, April 12, 2008

IGN Talks to 2 WWE Divas


IGN.com's Matt Fowler recently attended the USA Upfront event which included stars from the USA Cable channel such as Debra Messing and Tony Shaloub (Monk). It also had two of the WWE's finest divas, Maria Kanellis and Candice Michelle. Fowler had a brief interview with the two Raw divas discussing everything from Candice's health to Maria's make out with Snoop at Wrestlemania 24.

An excerpt from IGN.com:

IGN TV: So Wrestlemania is a week in the past as of this point. How was it? What was your experience like?

Maria: Amazing. Just amazing. I mean you know it's going to be seventy thousand people, but then when you actually get out there you're like "oh my god. It's seventy thousand people." And then almost by the time I got to the ring I was hyperventilating because it was seventy five yards to the ring, and I thought "how am I going to do a match now?" But, all in all, amazing.

IGN TV: The entrance ramps get a bit long.

Maria: It was an amazing night. I kissed Snoop Dogg. Sure, I didn't win the match…

Candice: More like made out with Snoop Dogg.

IGN TV: Yeah, it was longer than a kiss. Sorry.

Maria: Yeah, okay. I made out with Snoop Dogg! So maybe next year I'll get the win and maybe it will be against…you. [looks at Candice]

Candice: Oh yeah?


See more of the interview WWE's Candice and Maria Get RAW at IGN.com here.

Labels: , , , , ,

Contact Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Receive Wrestling updates - Enter your email address:




-BLANK-