Wednesday, August 5, 2009

WWE wants Brooke Hogan ASAP!


According to a recently published interview article from The Sun UK, The Hulkster's daughter Brooke Hogan has been contacted numerous times by Vince McMahon and WWE with serious interest in seeing the blond singer become a wrestler. As of now though, the singer and star of her own reality show on VH1 "Brooke Knows Best", isn't ready to hit the ring.

According to The Sun UK:

And, in an exclusive interview with SunSport, Brooke revealed: "The WWE have told me that if I ever want to become a wrestler all I need to do is walk through the door and they'll give me a job straight away.

"They are always like, 'Hey Brooke when are you gonna put on some spandex and get in the ring?'

"But it's just not my interest. I'm more of a girly girl."

She added: "I would be good at it though, I would really kick ass at it — because I'm really strong and my dad's trained me up since I was 12-years-old."


So would 21-year-old Brooke Hogan make it in the WWE? Would she be able to hold her own with the other WWE Divas? She's definitely got the eye candy factor of a bombshell diva, and the wrestling/acting background from her father who is a storied wrestler, capable of entertaining masses. Brooke was even involved in a storyline years ago where Randy Orton was coming on to her, but Hogan intervened. She could fill the role of a valet, accompanying someone to the ring, or as of right now even be a Raw special guest host just to promote her season 2 reality show. According to The Sun UK's full article, Brooke says Hogan is not done with wrestling completely, and plans to do some sort of farewell tour for his fans.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Contact Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Receive Wrestling updates - Enter your email address:




-BLANK-