Wednesday, July 18, 2007

WWE.com Gives Smackdown Spoiler


WWE.com has posted highlights and photos from the Smackdown taping which will air this Friday night. There's a major spoiler involved which concerns the Edge vs Kane and Batista vs. Great Khali matches for Great American Bash. I won't spoil the surprises here, as I know some people like to see Smackdown as it happens. I think if you have tickets to the Bash or are deciding whether to order the Pay Per View, then this story may help.

If you want to check out the news, head over to WWE.com where they are posting the spoiler story and pics. I'm not sure if this is to prevent problems with Great American Bash ticket returns, and/or maybe to take some light off the recent heat WWE has been receiving for the Benoit tragedy.

WWE.com's Smackdown spoiler

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Contact Me

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE WRESTLING I AM A VERY BIG FAN. I THINK YOU GUYS ARE AWSOME AND I LOVE YOU ALL. HUGS AND MANY MANY KISSES MUAHHH.

July 18, 2007 at 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Receive Wrestling updates - Enter your email address:




-BLANK-