Saturday, May 3, 2008

McCool Tops Yahoo! Searches


Based on recent web traffic reports, WWE Diva Michelle McCool was Yahoo!'s most searched person last Saturday. The diva heard the news as she arrived to the Backlash arena last weekend and was in disbelief, thinking it was another person who had the same name as her.

According to WWE.com:

“It is very exciting for me. I mean, this was the day of the NFL Draft – the freaking NFL Draft!,” she exclaimed. “For a small-town, Florida girl, this is one of the biggest honors for me. I appreciate it so much. All of the fans, everybody that went out there on the Internet and was looking up my name, I just can’t tell you how excited I am. This is just awesome!”

McCool said she heard the news on Sunday when she received a phone call from a friend. When she arrived at the arena in Baltimore for Backlash, the WWE Superstars and Divas were abuzz over McCool.

"I actually got online and went to check my e-mail, and I always look at the top news, and I saw my name and I thought, ‘There’s got to be another Michelle McCool,’ or ‘This is a mistake,’ or something!” she laughed.


Read more about McCool & Yahoo! here at Diva Dish!

Labels: , , , , , ,

Contact Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Receive Wrestling updates - Enter your email address:




-BLANK-